RollaNet Meeting Report
August 1, 1997
Welcome To RollaNet!!
- Are you getting busy signals? When? How often?
- The review committee is continuing to pursue an independent Internet
connection for RollaNet. UMR, our current provider, is returning to MOREnet
membership in the fall. After looking at the costs and benefits of the
available alternatives, the review committee agreed RollaNet should obtain
its own Internet connection. Details of this move are still being determined.
- Public Access Stations - new location: Salem Treatment Center. DPF
Consulting providing support.
- Meetings: General RollaNet meetings will be held twice a year in 1998.
Dates to be announced. Expect one spring meeting and one fall meeting--picnic
- Remaining 1997 meetings scheduled the following dates, 5:30 PM at the
Phelps County Courthouse.
- October 3, 1997
- December 5, 1997
Adjourn business meeting.
Questions from the floor.
- Financial report:
- Review committee:
- User Support: Tell members needing help to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (573) 364-0852.
To volunteer for the helpdesk, send your name, address, phone number, credentials
and area of expertise to email@example.com. Helpdesk volunteers answer
questions sent to them via email on varied topics such as getting connected
the first time to starting or improving a homepage.
As always, we are looking for information providers from the surrounding
communities. Need providers for community calendar of events. If you are
interested in either one, send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
[an error occurred while processing this directive]