RollaNet Meeting Agenda
October 6, 1995
Welcome To RollaNet!!
- New membership structure (see handout):
- Will begin adding Residential and Organization type sustaining
accounts October 16. Forms will be available at the Courthouse lobby
beginning Monday, October 16.
- Tentatively scheduled to begin adding Public (free) accounts November 1.
- Ordered another cisco telecommunications server.
- Ordered another 6 modems.
- Still waiting the arrival of donated cisco telecommunication server;
Should be here next week.
- RPDC will order 6 more modems and 4GB disk space.
- Usenet Advisory Committee report
- Informix SE database server software installed and running.
Developing new user database and applications.
Will purchase at a cost
between $3000-6000 (depending on purchasing arrangements).
- President Meg Brady will be on maternity leave November and
December. Vice President Steve Laub will conduct meetings.
- Committee Reports
- Treasurer's report (Arlene).
- Review committee (Randy).
- User Support (John).
- InfoScouts (Ben).
- Systems (Dan)
- Other reports: Liaisons, Usenet Advisory Committee
- Next two meeting dates. November 3 and December 1, 1995, 5:30
PM. Location: Phelps County Courthouse Multipurpose Room
- Adjourn business meeting.
- Questions from the floor.