RollaNet Meeting Agenda
May 5, 1995
- Welcome to visitors:
- Meetings are open to the public. Following the committee reports
the floor will be open to questions.
- Visitors are encouraged to sign
attendance sheet and to seek out the appropriate committee member for
follow up discussions.
- Telecommunications equipment purchased; expected arrival
in the next 2-3 weeks. Begin registration of charter members.
Continue exclusive charter member access through at least June.
- Continue to pursue all viable funding sources.
All leads for significant funding sources are welcomed, contact Arlene
- Met with Hospital. Arranged for purchase of server equipment up
- Committee Reports (5 minutes each) Please include self-introduction.
- Secretary/Treasurer - Arlene P.
- Review - Randy C.
- Funding - Mike M.
- Marketing/PR - Don S./Dan S.
- Systems - Dan U.
- Info - Ben S.
- User - David F.
- Community Liaisons -
Library: Janet M., Schools: Steve L., County/City Gov., Hospital: Bob S.,
- Next meeting date. June 2, 1995, 5:30 PM. Location: Phelps County
Courthouse Multipurpose Room
- Questions from the floor.
- Demonstration of RollaNet services.
- Adjourn business meeting.
- Discussions with committee members follow.