RollaNet Meeting Agenda
April 7, 1995
- Meetings are open to the public. Following the committee reports
the floor will be open to questions. Visitors are encouraged to sign
attendance sheet and to seek out the appropriate committee member for
follow up discussions following the meeting.
- New brochure, pick one up.
- Telecommunications equipment leased or purchased; expected arrival
late-April. Begin registration of charter members late-April. Continue
exclusive charter member access through at least June.
- Continue to pursue all viable funding sources. Community support
particularly important due to predicted cuts in federal grant funding.
All leads for significant funding sources are welcomed, contact Arlene
- Hospital approved $20K to purchase information server. Plans to
- Committee Reports (5 minutes each) Please include self-introduction.
- Secretary/Tresurer - Arlene
- Review - Randy C./Meg B.
- Funding - Mike M.
- Marketing/PR - Don S.
- Systems - Dan U.
- Info - Ben S./Meg B./Steve S.
- User - David F./Meg B.
- Community Liaisons -
(Library, Schools, County/City Gov., Hospital, other) Janet M., Steve L.,
Eric D., Wilton P., Bob S.
- Next meeting date. May 5, 1995, 5:30 PM. Location: Phelps County
Courthouse Multipurpose Room
- Adjourn business meeting.
- Questions from the floor.
- Demonstration of RollaNet services.
- Discussions with committee members follow.